Co-Active® Coach Training Pathway
...contextually based, experientially driven, transformative learning.
The Co-Active® coach training pathway is considered the most rigorous, ICF-accredited, programme available for professional coaching development. Delivered by expert coaches and supervisors from the world’s largest and oldest in-person coach training organisation, comprising 3 stages:
- Intermediate series (Fulfillment, Balance, Process and Synergy)
- CPCC Certification
CTI's coach training pathway is an Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP), awarded by the International Coach Federation (ICF)
Each stage builds on the previous and must be taken in sequential order; Fundamentals (FUN) - Intermediate series (INT) and then CPCC, with the previous stage being a prerequisite for the next. The level of professional development, accreditation and certification sought by the student determines how many stages they wish to complete.
The CPCC programme is a 25 week training delivered virtually via the internet and telephone, in learning pods of 9 students, 1 pod leader and 3 supervisors.
Students completing the entire Co-Active® coaching pathway; the 5 workshop core curriculum plus the CPCC programme, achieve the following:
- 'Certified Professional Co-Active® Coach' (CPCC) credential
- 200 hours (total) of ICF-accredited training hours, comprising 104 in person training hours and 96 hours virtual-tele class hours, including learning lab discussions, 1-1 coaching and 1-1 supervision, review and assessment the student's real coaching sessions
- Minimum of 100 logged client coaching hours from the start of the CPCC programme
- The highest standards of coaching development and personal attention