Co-Active® Leadership Programme
This is a powerful, experiential 10-month leadership training programme guaranteed to identify and break through self-perceived limits and put participants on the road to a deeper and richer expression of themselves as a leader.
The training programme encompasses four residential retreats held over the 10-month period, as well as in-between projects. It is designed to foster leadership potential and skills through the development of an international community of peers and leaders who grow and learn together through participation in adventure-based activities, interactive exercises, spirited dialogue, ropes course challenges, and other group processes.
By the end of the programme participants have a greater understanding of their unique strengths and personal power with access to a wider variety of leadership styles. Gained skills and experience enable participants to lead more effectively in different situations.
The Co-Active® Leadership programme is suitable for any person who is ready and hungry for developing a more purposeful and expansive expression of their leadership.
- Recognise your personal leadership strengths and develop the capacity to be effective in a wide range of circumstances and environments
- Identify and break through self-perceived limits, thereby moving into an arena of extraordinary performance
- Perceive and build on the strengths inherent in others to create powerful alliances and achieve mutual goals
- Become aware of your impact on others, learn to create your desired impact and begin to take responsibility for that impact in all aspects of your life
- Know and directly experience the essential ingredients for designing and delivering effective experiential workshops, trainings and presentations
- Become a member of an international community of Leadership graduates
The International Coach Federation (ICF) has approved the Co-Active Leadership Program for 182.75 hours of 'Continuing Coaching Education'. We will provide a certificate of completion and supporting information for participants who are interested in pursuing continuing education units with other professional associations.
No pre-requisite is required for this course, although we highly recommend you attend CTI's Co-Active® Fundamentals course prior to, or in conjunction with, this programme.
Participation in the Leadership programme requires attendance at all four residential retreats, completion of homework projects and participation in regular conference calls (at least bi-weekly). Participants complete registration, medical and personal information forms prior to attending the first retreat and must be able to withstand the physical and emotional rigors of such a programme. Retreat days are full, and group activities often continue into the evening hours. Accommodation has, and will be made for physical limitations to the extent possible. A physician's release may be required.
Full programme details
If you want to have a more powerful, positive, and lasting impact within your organisation, profession, family, and/or community, Co-Active® Leadership training can help launch you into purposeful action.
an instalment plan is available.
Register your interest