I Can’t Attend My Course(s). What Are My Options?
We understand that sometimes things come up and we strive to be as flexible as possible. You can choose one of two options:
1. Cancel your registration
- If now is just not the time, you can choose to cancel your courses, which means that you will lose whatever discounted price you may have and will need to re-register when you want to resume your training.
- If you wish to cancel your participation in our program, please reach out to your Program Advisor.
2. Transfer your courses to a later date.
- You can put your courses “On Hold” which will keep you locked into your current pricing until you reschedule to start again. Please refer to the course transfer terms and conditions.
How Can I Make A Course Transfer Online?
- Click on the ‘Make A Transfer’ link under Manage My Registrations. You will be directed to an online transfer request form.
- If you have further questions, please reach out to your Customer Relationship Manager.
Can I Transfer My Certification Start Month?
- No. Transfers are not available for Certification online. Please contact your Certification Program Specialist if you need to transfer from your Pod.
Short Notice Transfer Request?
- If your course is less than a week away please contact us as soon as possible.
Why Was I Charged a Transfer Fee?
We do our best to be as flexible as possible with your schedule and it is really important that we are clear on who is attending our courses. We do allow you to transfer once outside of the 21 day window without charge. However, if you do transfer out of a course within 21 days, you may be charged a Late Transfer Fee.
How Do I Make A Payment?
- Once your payment is due you can process your payment by clicking on the ‘Make a Payment’ link under Billing.
- Payments for Core courses are due 21 days prior to the course start date.
- Certification payments are due on the first of each month, beginning the first month after the start of your program.
- Leadership payments are due on the first of the month beginning two months prior to your first retreat if you have selected a monthly payment plan or 21 days prior to each retreat if you have selected a quarterly payment plan.
I Need To Change My Credit Card For My Upcoming Payment, How Do I Do This?
- It is very easy to change your credit card online.
- Click on the ‘Update Credit Card’ link under Manage My Settings.
- Please be sure to change your credit card information at least 2 business days prior to your scheduled automatic payment.
Why Can’t I See My Payments From 2015?
- On February 1, 2016, CTI moved into a new ERP system and the transaction history prior to that date is located in a different system. For any transaction records or receipts prior to the February 1st date, please contact your Customer Relationship Manager.
I Need A Refund, How Can I Request This?
- If you need a refund for any reason please reach out to your Customer Relationship Manager.